Are you a dependable and safe driver? Would you like to to volunteer for our medical transport Service?
We operate in all weathers and carry large items, so drivers are essential to us. We deliver urgently needed blood, breast milk, samples, test results, scans and even transplant information. As a Blood Bike East driver you can make a real difference to the Hospitals we serve, and to their patients.
To Drive For Blood Bikes East You Must:
- Have a full licence
- Be between 25 and 70 years old
- Have two years driving experience
- Preferably have no penalty points, however drivers with 3 or less will be considered
- Be willing to submit to full Garda vetting
- Be willing to commit to at least one 12-hour shift per month and one recruitment/fundraising event per quarter
So You Still Want To Volunteer?
If you believe you qualify and can dedicate the required time to this worthwhile cause, simply fill in the form below and a member of our New Volunteer Induction Team will contact you to discuss this further: