The work Blood Bikes East does is vital
You can simply give a once-off payment or sign up to a monthly donation. Any amount of money helps us do our vital work. For instance:
- €10 pays for fuel for a 12 hour shift
- €25 pays for oil & filter change
- €50 pays for new brake pads
- €100 pays for road tax for one bike for a year
- €250 pays for a new set of tyres
Blood Bikes East’s important work is 100% fuelled by sponsorships and donations. Our running costs are approximately €5,000 per month and like any charity, if our funds run dry we simply cannot operate. But most importantly, we are ALL volunteers, so every penny you donate goes straight to helping the hospitals and the people in the east of Ireland.